We want you to feel and look your best on the day of the photo shoot. So here are a few helpful hints:
1. Take care of any waxing/shaving in the sensitive areas (such as bikini line) at least the 2-3 day before to avoid irritation and redness.
2. Make sure you drink plenty of water 24 hrs before to avoid dehydration and looking tired.
3. Eat healthy and avoid fatty & salty foods, which can make you bloated.
4. Do NOT drink alcohol the night before, it will make you puffy the following day.
5. Try not to eat anything that may stain your teeth.
6. Check your meni & pedi, they do show up in close ups!
7. Get a good night sleep!
8. Practice, practice, practice….yes, in front of the mirror ;) You can also flip through a Victoria Secret catalogs to study poses. Bring your favorite pages with you to show us what you like the most.
9. Wear loose clothing before the shoot to prevent marks on the skin.
For ideas on what to eat/drink before the shoot, visit my other posts here Delicious Smoothie